Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before completing your application for Young Survival Coalition’s (YSC) RISE Program. Your designation is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms.
1. I understand that completing this application does not guarantee my designation as a member of the RISE program.
2. I understand that I MUST be a young woman diagnosed with breast cancer in order to qualify for participation in the RISE program. (YSC defines a young woman diagnosed with breast cancer as a woman initially diagnosed with breast cancer before her 41st birthday.)
3. I understand that in order for my application to be considered I must complete all sections and provide all information requested.
4. I understand that any prior or current affiliation with YSC does not guarantee my request to be a designated member of the RISE program.
5. I understand that all information provided to YSC is property of YSC.
6. I have read and agree to the Young Survival Coalition Volunteer Release
7. I believe that I have completed most or all of the training currently
offered by the RISE program and hereby request that I be designated a
YSC RISE advocate and kept apprised of future advocacy opportunities.